Meet our staff
VCU Health: NOW Center
11958 W. Broad Street
Henrico, Virginia 23233
- M.S. in Gerontology, VCU
- B.S. in Nursing, VCU
- B.S. in Rehabilitation Counseling, VCU
- A.D. in Nursing, John Tyler Community College
- Registered nurse, Virginia
- National Teleconference on Parkinson’s Disease. Miriam Hirsch and Richard Lussier, Department of Veterans Affairs, PADRECC and Employee Education Service (EES).
- Connections newsletter, National PADRECC, Spring 2004 issue SE PADRECC: Bringing Specialty Care to Veterans with PD Through Telemedicine Technology.
- VA PADRECC Connections newsletter, National PADRECC, Fall 2003 issue The Value of Multidisciplinary Care Care in Parkinson’s Disease. Miriam Hirsch and Mark Baron, Age in Action newsletter, Virginia Center on Aging, Summer 2003 issue.
- Neese, J., Thompson-Heisterman, A.., Hirsch, M.L., & Abraham, I. (1994). Chapter 24, Emotional support of the older adult client. Psychosocial nursing: care of physically ill patients and their families.
- Smith, M., Buckwalter, K., Hirsch, M., & Abraham, I. (1998). From the rural midwest to the rural southeast: Evaluation of the generalizability of a successful geriatric mental health training program. Journal of Mental Health and Aging, 4(1), 1998.