5th Annual Reasons for HOPE for Essential Tremor
Saturday, March 1, 2014 - Richmond, VA
Members of the Essential Tremor community are invited to learn about current treatments, innovative research, and practical tips for living well with ET.
Saturday, March 1, 2014
10:30am - 4:15pm
The agenda includes the following topics and presenters:
- Essential Tremor/Parkinson’s Disease Overlap - Mark Baron, MD, Neurologist & Movement Disorder Specialist
- Assistive Devices & Gaming Research in Movement Disorders - Nathan “Ben” Herz, OTD, MBA, OTR/L, CEAS, Occupational Therapist
- Balance & Essential Tremor - Jeff Hoder, PT, DPT, NCS, Physical Therapist
- Surgical Options - Kathryn Holloway, MD, Neurosurgeon
- Medications - Emily Peron, PharmD, MS, BCPS, FASCP, Pharmacist
Event Location & Parking
The meeting will be held at the Larrick Student Center located on the MCV Campus of VCU at 900 Turpin Street, Richmond, VA 23219.
Parking for registrants in the N Parking Deck is included in registration.
The parking deck is located at 615 N. 10th Street, Richmond, VA 23219.
More information, including directions and a map, will be sent with registration confirmation.
$5 per person - includes lunch, parking, and materials (scholarships available)
Event Hosts and Sponsors
- International Essential Tremor Foundation - Richmond Essential Tremor Support Group
- VCU Parkinson's & Movement Disorders Center
- Medtronic, Inc.
The event co-sponsors are committed to ensuring that all who wish to participate in the conference can attend. Scholarships are available for those who are unable to pay the registration fee. Please contact Andrea Perseghin at (804) 662-5300 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn more about scholarships.
If you can volunteer to help with arrangements on the day of the meeting, please contact Andrea Perseghin at (804) 662-5300 or email@example.com.